|Rules & Regulations
- Please keep your entrance permit with you at all times while on the property.
- It is an offence to pick or destroy any plant, or to disturb or kill any wild animal.
- Some areas are only accessible by means of a 4×4 vehicle. Please acquire about the route / road before commencing your trip.
- Please do not drive on the roads that are marked with no-entry signs or visibly blocked.
- Please do not drive off the roads.
- No day visitors are allowed without prior arrangement. (Day visitor fees are chargeable)
- Please consider other visitors at all times and refrain from causing any noise, which is likely to disturb any other person.
- No hard noise or music after 22:00.
- No motorbikes or quad bikes are allowed to drive on roads. Only “Dual-bikes” may drive from the main entrance to the specific campsite.
- Please do not litter (Fines will be given and further steps will be taken)
- Cigarette butts are litter! – Keep them in your vehicle or pocket.
- Visitors are forbidden to feed animals. Please ensure that all food or edible refuse is kept out of sight and that your caravan/tent is securely closed.
- Fires are prohibited except at designated places. No large fires are allowed.
- Collection of firewood is prohibited.
- Your vehicle may be searched at any place on the property and at exit points.
- No pets allowed on the premises.
- Firearms must be declared at reception.
- A general speed limit of 30 km/h must be maintained on the premises.
- Camping in any area other than an allocated, demarcated campsite is an offence.
- No generators may be operated within the campsites.
- No day visitors, except on the Kransberg Hiking Trail – Bookings essential.
- Action will be taken against any person found wilfully damaging any property.
We wish you an enjoyable visit to Lepogo La Thaba.
Please enquire at reception, should you be uncertain as to the interpretation of a rule.
We do hope you enjoy your stay!